Frequently Asked Questions
What do you charge up front to move in?

To move-in, we charge first month's rent plus deposit. We do not charge last month's rent upfront.

What would you charge to manage my rental property?

We do not provide management services to third-party landlords. We build and own every property we manage.

Which apartments do you manage?

We manage the Fairhaven Harbor Apartments and The Jake Apartments, in addition to several homes and commercial spaces. Find out available listings by clicking here. Call us for future availability!

How much are your application fees?

Application fees are $48 per applicant.

How much is the security deposit?

Typically, our security deposits are typically equal to one month's rent, but subject to variation.

How can I "hold" an apartment?

You can put down a holding fee on an apartment equal to one-quarter of the security deposit. This will reserve the unit for you while we process your application. This fee is refundable should we deny your application or otherwise be unable to deliver the apartment to you, but it is NOT refundable if you simply change your mind and decide to live somewhere else.

Do you allow pets?

In our rental apartments (not our homes), we allow cats and dogs with no weight or breed restrictions. There is a one-time pet fee of $400 and monthly pet rent of $50.

Can you do showings on the weekend?

We are available on the weekends by appointment only, so make sure to call at least two days in advance if you want a weekend appointment.

Can I pay my rent online?

Yes! When you move in, we will send an activation email to whatever email address you put on your application. This will allow you to access your tenant portal, where you can see your balance, make payments and even submit maintenance requests! From then on out, you can go to the top of any of our websites and click "Pay Rent."

Where can I submit a non-emergency maintenance request?

You can submit any non-emergency maintenance requests through your resident portal, or by emailing

I have a maintenance emergency! What do I do?

For issues of fire or safety, please call 9-1-1. Otherwise, call 360-594-1582. If it is after hours, be sure to leave a voicemail and send a text message to the same number if you didn't receive an immediate response!

Our power went out. Can you help me?

If this is a widespread power issue, you'll need to contact Puget Sound Energy and report the issue to them. If this issue is only affecting your unit, give us a call and we'll see what we can do!

Like what you're hearing?
Get started
The Jake Apartments Triple Rock Apartments Fairhaven Harbor